Welcome to Fogging Up the Headset, the show where we break down VR porn scenes to see what works and what doesn’t.
As a precursor to the debut installment of this series, I want to emphasize that this is part analysis, part discussion, and part opinion. If you read the article and disagree, feel free to rebut me in the comments below! I’ll provide timestamps if I make specific reference to the full scene so feel free to not take my word for it.
In this installment, we take a look at a scene from VRCosplayX called “D.Va Overwatch Parody,” starring Megan Rain as D.Va. If you don’t know Megan Rain at this point, you must be confining yourself to a very specific kind of porn. This stunning 21-year-old is an absolute bombshell and owns every virtual reality porn scene she stars in.
The two halves of her stage name come from her uncanny resemblance to Megan Fox and her ability to flood a room in woman ejaculate. One of my favorite scenes of her’s is a Girlsway scene with her and Adriana Chechik where they’re in a hot yoga studio and end up squirting all over the place like a water park.
Enough said! Let’s get into the breakdown!
D.Va Overwatch Parody – Megan Rain – VRCosplayX
For those who don’t know what Overwatch is, here’s a link to find out more about the hit game and the character D.Va.
But this isn’t really an Overwatch parody. It’s more that you just end up fucking Megan Rain who happens to be cosplaying as D.Va. The cosplay is actually alright (albeit missing a few features). If anyone in porn could pull off a D.Va look, it would be Megan. The short stature, the wide hips, and the small tits all fit the D.Va physique nicely. She even has the fierce attitude of the tank class! It almost makes you overlook the shameless self-promotion of VRCosplayX on the chest of Megan.
Setting the Scene
If you’re a gamer, such as myself (although I haven’t actually played a ton of Overwatch), then you may get the impression that no one involved in the production of this scene has played a game in their life.
This boy-girl scene takes place in a living room. Megan sits in her D.Va cosplay on a couch across from the viewer. The stereotypical mountain of Doritos and Mountain Dew has been placed on the table. Megan challenges the viewer to a bet over a game of what I assume to be Overwatch (although it’s not actually stated). If she wins, nothing happens (so she says), but if our protagonist wins, she has to do whatever he wants. Oh, in that case, you’re on!
What follows may be the most shameful display of gaming ever witnessed.
Megan appears to be the literal definition of button mashing, somehow making her tiny thumbs cover up all four buttons on either side of the controller. Our protagonist appears not to know that you’re supposed to look at the screen to play a game, instead opting to stare at Megan the entire match. Even Megan knows that, saying (1:38) “Are you even looking at the screen? I still love you.”
Once the travesty is over (1:56), Megan orgasms prematurely, jumping up and shouting “FUCK YEAH! You just got owned!” I haven’t had an experience like that in a game that wasn’t Dark Souls.
But even though we lost, like the nice girl Megan is, she wants to suck our dick anyway because porn!
The scene has three distinct shots. The first one is SFW and consists of the protagonist sitting upright in the seat. The second shot (from 3:04) has the protagonist lying on the table (and not the couch). The third (from 28:23) has the protagonist sitting upright on the table with Megan on top forming almost a sitting lotus position.
The blowjob sequence (from 9:45) of this scene is probably one of the best I’ve seen in VR porn. It encompasses everything that makes a blowjob great and more. And it’s all done with a D.Va headset on.
Megan starts off by taking about three-quarters of the shaft into her mouth. She doesn’t artificialise the blowjob by rubbing the shaft profusely. She only uses her hands to prop up the penis so it’s in full view of the viewer and so she can take more of it in. She also starts to frequently deepthroat it, making a big deal out of it. Lots of the setting up for a deepthroat is done before it actually happens, by only taking about three-quarters of the shaft normally. During the deepthroat, she takes her whole head and presses it on the groin of the protagonist for a few seconds. After repeating this a few times, she returns to normal sucking.
Even when she pauses for a moment to talk to the protagonist (example 11:52), she seamlessly transitions to a rapid handjob. This sustains the momentum gained during the sequence. That guy must have pretty good control to keep his cum to himself for that long.
However, I will say that Megan’s transition to a 69 position (13:26) was a little awkward. She positioned herself to get on top but then for a few seconds, she ended up with her pussy on the extreme right of the frame. This meant the viewer was instead treated with several seconds of D.Va’s blue thigh against the lens of the camera. Fortunately, Megan corrects herself pretty quickly, moving her pussy to center frame and continuing doing her thing.
Committing to the Character
While I admire Megan’s passion and commitment to becoming a gamer girlfriend that male gamers dream of, her dialogue could be described as ‘cringey’ to say the least. The scene is just jam-packed full of remarks of gaming puns and wild jumps to bridge the gap between sex and gaming.
As the victor of the match and the only person in the scene capable of speech, Megan establishes herself as the dominant of the scene. Just before her blowjob (8:55), she says seductively “I’m gonna suck your joystick so good”. If that makes you want to implode into yourself, you may wanna skip this section. Before that (3:55) she says “I can play games on your cock… until you cum.” Kinda stretching for these gaming links aren’t we Megan?
Megan starts creeping into psychological-abuse territory with all the references to how I lost the match: “…even after you lost the bet,” (11.50) “It feels so good to fuck you after you lost,” (17:03) “I’m just mercy fucking you cause I was horny” (24:40). Ouch. I have feelings you know.
But my favorite line was probably as Megan was orgasming (24:08), where she says “I’m winning! You just scored tons of points by making me cum!” What is this? Golf? Does the lowest number of points win?
Hot and Funny Moments
There are some absolute gems in this. Take a look at the hot moments of the scene! Note the first shot only has exposition, so we’re ignoring it.
Shot Two: Lying Down
- 4:30 – Megan: “Is this what you tried so hard to win?” Bitch, I let you win. I wasn’t even looking at the screen.
- 5:23 – The pussy-in-the-face sequence is quite visually stunning. Megan knows exactly how to play with herself to the pleasure of the viewer. The first part is a little close to the camera for comfort, but this got better as Megan leaned back in later sections (6:35)
- 15:34 – I like the effort Megan makes during her cowgirl and reverse cowgirl sequences to pull the D.Va suit away from her goods. This allows easier viewing for the viewer and saves the man’s shaft from being shredded by the zip.
- 26:00 – Megan: “You’re a winner in my book.” First, you were dominant, now you’re showing compassion. Are you schizophrenic?
- 27:20 – Megan: “Maybe I should win more often so I can fuck your cock all the time.” I doubt anyone would object to being fucked by you even if you lost.
Shot Three – Sitting Lotus
- 28:25 – At the beginning of the third shot, all of the Doritos and Mountain Dew are teleported to the couch like your unemployed uncle.
- 31:01 – Megan, while fucking rapidly: “You’re fucking powering me up!” Yup, that’s how it works.
- 31:45 – Megan lies on the table and fucks only using her hips. That is truly a feat of nature.
- 34:00 – The timing of that cumshot was uncanny. Pulled it out within milliseconds of it becoming a creampie
A Note on the Portrayal of Gaming in Porn
It’s time for “A Note On”, the part of the show where I cast a light on a special aspect of the scene and talk about it more generally.
I can’t count the number of times I’ve watched a porno struggle and fail to present an accurate portrayal of a gamer. It’s almost as if no one in the porn industry has played a game in their life. I’m done cringing through these scenes so I present to you ten facts about the gaming world that will help you make gaming porn.
- Fact one: You must look at the screen to play a video game.
- Fact two: You need to use both sticks on the controller, the left to control character movement and the right to control camera movement.
- Fact three: Gamers do not generally cosplay to play a game in their living room.
- Fact four: This is 2017. We don’t use Playstation 3 controllers anymore.
- Fact five: Overwatch doesn’t have split screen multiplayer. You need two screens, each running a different version of the game.
- Fact six: Gamers do eat Doritos and drink Mountain Dew, especially the hardcore players and Twitch streamers.
- Fact seven: You can’t change the difficulty of an online game (such as Overwatch) as easily as Megan makes it seem (0:54) “Is this on easy? Cause it is soooo easy.” You can make a ‘smurf account’ where your character is purposely leveled down so the game matches you online with more inexperienced players.
- Fact eight: We don’t button mash unless it’s a fighting game.
- Fact nine: Gamers don’t generally call people by their player number (eg “Player two”), not since the advent of online multiplayer anyway. We tend to call them by their online alias, actual name or character name (eg “D.Va”).
- Fact ten: Yes, the gaming community, especially in online multiplayer games, can be quite ‘toxic’. Shit-talking is appropriate, thank you, Megan.
Despite all the cringey dialogue, I’m actually quite a fan of this scene. I think it’s insanely hot and Megan is an excellent performer. The way Megan commits both to her role as a gamer girl and as a pornstar in this scene is amazing. Although Megan has limited knowledge of the gaming community, her dialogue gives context to the scenario that would be lost without it. And that blowjob though *kisses fingers like a French chef* mwah mwah.
I do wish the porn industry would git gud at portraying gaming in porn but I guess porn isn’t supposed to be realistic, right? I doubt they would hire a team of experts to refer to.
And now it’s time for you guys to weigh in. Have you seen the scene? Love it? Hate it? Also, if you could fuck an Overwatch character, who would it be? I’d love to hear about it down in the comments!