WebXR Hand Tracking Guide: https://vrporn.com/quest-2-webxr-hand-tracking-tutorial/
You have been working late lately go blow off some steam. Fool around with your equally stressed co-worker, but make sure no one catches you!
A fully animated VR comic that plays directly from your browser. Pressing the blue “Stream Game” will prompt a loading screen. Then select your settings and start playing.
– [New!] Passthrough AR Support
– Color Customization (hair, skin, eye, clothes, and more)
– Oculus Quest Hand Tracking supported
– Oculus Go users can use laser cursor to grab
– Adjustable boob size and boob physics
– Body sliders to adjust the body shapes
– Hide Menu Option on the start menu: removes the overhead menu button
Developer’s recommendation to get the best experience:
1) On your first play through, watch for the plot.
2) Next, try out the first person perspectives, and various costume combos.
3) “Repeat Sex” button repeats the sex loop without interruption.
4) If objects are blocking your view, there are options to hide them.
5) You can turn off speech bubbles.
– Oculus Quest (Hand Tracking Support)
– Oculus Quest 2 (Hand Tracking Support)
– Oculus Go
– Pico 4 (No Hand Tracking Support, No AR)
Variable Functionality Headsets:
These may work at times.
– Steam VR [Index]
– Google Daydream
– Oculus Rift (Microsoft Edge)
– Oculus Rift S (Microsoft Edge)
– WindowsMR (Microsoft Edge)
– HTC Vive (Install Firefox Reality from Viveport) or (Microsoft Edge)
Trailer Music: Lauren Duski – Carried
Update notice – AR and Anti-aliasing in Quest 2.
Resolution may be lower than before. Still, screen quality is better because of anti-aliasing.
If you want a sharper image, go to the option menu and set the resolution to 1.2x to get the natural resolution of Quest 2.
great scenario, more roleplay stuff would be cool to see
update notice – butt bounce slider is added. nonVR function is updated to the recent style.
vrporn pushing webxr and videos!