Version 1.1 released and updated on VRPorn.com. You can read the full review here.
1.1 Updates Notes:
* Unity version update
* SteamVR version update
* OVR utils update
* 6 new built-in scenes, most featuring motion-captured animations
* $4/$8 – 3 bonus scenes
* male character enabled!
* Added 1 new toy object to play with! Many thanks to Patron MagillaGorilla for providing this model! More coming in next release!
* 20 new morphs for female character
* clothing – new underwear set
* hair – 2 new female hair options – bald and ponytail
* $4 add ability to load community created scenes (was already in $8)
* $8 Motion Animator
* Using new Animation menu on the main HUD, you can animate controllers using your head and/or controllers and record the motion. The motions will save with the scene.
* Added arm mode for selecting which controllers will be recorded.
* Added layered recording. Record whole scene animation by using several passes, a joint or two at a time. Further passes can auto-stop record at end of timeline to avoid overrun of layered capture.
* Added loop mode
* Added Start/Stop trim feature for cutting out captured motions
* added new GrabPoint object – this object can make a joint to another object to allow remote grabbing
* example – put a GrabPoint on each hip of a character and attach the GrabPoint to the pelvis joint. Now there are 3 points you can grab the pelvis from instead of just the interior one
* this is most useful when possessing a 2nd character and you cannot grab the internal point easily due to hand colliders getting in the way
* Will also be useful for real-life “accessories” where you want to attach the controller to a specific point not directly on the joint
* added head collider – allows interaction with head and prevents some of the clip through – toggleable in User Preferences “Other Prefs” tab
* create new default scene and make it embedded scene object so file does not need to be included as side file
* added save/load preset for characters for all backer levels – can save poses and appearance in single file
* added possess mode – when possess mode is enabled and head or controllers move into position of possess-enabled targets – these controls will ‘jump’ to the controller and auto-link to them.
* Possess mode will extend to support Vive trackers in future release for up to 6 point possession
* added atom icons to make it easier to find objects in the scene
* added full save/load preset buttons to save pose and appearance at same time
* benchmark scenes added – just launch with “CPU Benchmark”, “GPU Benchmark”, or “Baseline Benchmark” shortcut
* adjusted quality levels to not be as high of requirements for High and Ultra
* when adding new objects, they now default to having collision on – was able to enable this by adjusting max rigidbody velocities
* adjusted max rigidbody depenetration velocity to prevent major physics glitching when turning on something that is deeply overlapping another object.
* improved initialization of soft vertices and auto colliders so character is more stable on enable
* store soft vertices adjustments correctly in save json
* genital area soft body physics adjustments to reduce clipping and other artifacts
* Joint tuning:
* tweaked jaw joint to not rotate laterally when head is turned at limit to prevent odd looking result
* tweaked neck joint to be less stiff by default and head joint to be more stiff by default – makes neck bend a little more when manipulating head
* fix hand bend and other deformations of hands that look unnatural
* doubled off-axis finger joint strenght to minimize side wobble
* tuned leg joints for more natural low-resistance movement – doubled joint hold spring but lowered max force to give a more consistent resitance across entire range of movement
* changed animation pattern to also save substeps in preset save
* disabled thumbsticks for UI control (slider, popups)
* disabled Vive thumbpad UI manipulation
* disabled joint name popups when UI is hidden and that option is enabled
* added option to hide motion controller balls when UI is hidden
* main window screen now has more clear message about putting VR headset on
* after pushing start, the button and other UI elements will disappear so it is more obvious it worked. model will fade out as main scene then loads
* fixed launch from Oculus home causing issues (seems like Unity and OVR version update has addressed this)
* fixed skin materials not restoring properly in some cases
* fixed exploding character when character is disabled, moved, and the re-enabled – large change in positions without pausing the simulations was causing this
* fixed not being able to add animation steps after linking
* fixed select object from scene issues
* fixed atom selection popups not updating correctly when loading scene or using select from scene button
* fixed dust/halo options for light not saving in scene file
* fixed on load – objects that linked to other atoms in some way were not showing linkage correctly in UI
* fixed missing laser pointers on start screen
* fixed keyfile issue with keys entered with lowercase letter
* fixed colliders on RelectiveSlate and ReflectiveWoodPanel
* fixed Glute Mass paramter not hooked correctlyup in play mode UI
Performance improvements (roughly 10% improvement CPU and 5% improvement GPU over release 1.0):
* GPU – Shadow system – optimized shader code a bit more
* CPU – enabled threading on mesh merger
* CPU – additional skin optimization to avoid extra memory copy of vertex arrays
One of the most realistic VR porn games to be released in 2017, Virt-A-Mate combines detailed skin renders and advanced motion physics to make one of the most satisfying adult VR gaming experiences to date. The customization options and animation controls provide an almost limitless set of possibilities for erotic exploration, while the beautiful models guarantee you’ll be coming back for more.